Lexum is currently looking for a part-time Community Manager to handle relationships with its online community. This mandate can be filled remotely. Applications from law students are welcome.
Lexum builds the fastest, most acclaimed legal information websites. We transformed access to legal information and play a pivotal role in access to justice.
Working closely with Lexum’s Director of Business Development, the Community Manager monitors the web and interacts with online users via the Lexum’s social media accounts, blog and website. The Community Manager creates original posts based on user feedback, product releases, content added on client’s websites, and current news.
On this role, you will use current awareness services to identify fresh and relevant content that can be leveraged to enhance the online visibility of Lexum. You will use internal and external material to draft original communications targeting Lexum’s clients and users. From time to time you may contribute to the creation of instructional content for legal research websites, including videos tutorials, and podcasts.
The role requires availability for approximately 10-15 hours/week on a flexible schedule.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Extensive experience using social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and other web publishing technologies (CMS such as WordPress);
- Proven drafting skills;
- Fluency in both English and French (reading, writing, and spoken);
- Dynamic personality and motivation;
- Ability to use and learn various online technologies.
Nice to Have
- Experience in the legal sector;
- Experience in the IT industry;
- Experience in the media industry.
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org