Since 2007, the Oregon State Bar Legal Publications program operates an online library of approximately 50 legal treatises and other resources called BarBooks. The collection includes a broad range of titles such as:
- Oregon Constitutional Law
- Oregon Rules of Professional Conduct Annotated
- Oregon Uniform Jury Instructions
- Oregon Civil Pleading and Litigation
- Rights of Foreign Nationals
Since June 8th, BarBooks is fully powered by Qweri.
BarBooks is a member benefit for all active members of the Oregon State Bar thanks to the OSB Board of Governors, and the generous and continuing contribution of the Professional Liability Fund. Non-members and institutions can also get access for a modest fee.
Lexum is proud to support the online publishing of this important collection of continuing legal education material for the benefit of the Oregon legal practitioners.