To subscribe to the Lexum newsletter, simply insert your email address in the newsletter form at the bottom of this page and click Sign Up! You will then receive news and updates about Lexum and market trends on a quarterly basis.
To unsubscribe from the Lexum newsletter, simply click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. Or if you prefer, contact us with your name and email address.
- June, 2019 – NMOneSource 2.0: Open Access to New Mexico Legal Information is now Powered by Lexum
- March, 2019 – Over 55,000 Summaries and Commentaries on CanLII Connects
- December, 2018 – Lexum is Inviting Industry Partners to Join Lexum Lab in Pilot Implementations of Legal Data Enhancement Technologies
- September, 2018 – Improving Publishing without Disrupting How you Operate – Lexum Newsletter v.14
- June, 2018 – CanLII’s Recent Announcements: Putting It All Together – Lexum Newsletter v.13
- March, 2018 – The Canadian Legal Information Institute (CanLII) acquires Lexum – Lexum Newsletter v.12
- December, 2017 – Lexum’s New Approach to PDF Publishing – Lexum Newsletter v.11
- August, 2017 – 25 for 25: Envisioning Free Access to Caselaw – Lexum Newsletter v.10
- April, 2017 – 25 for 25: So, It’s Been 25 Years. The LII, It’s Descendants and their Future. – Lexum Newsletter v.9
- November, 2016 – The Path From Print to Web Has Just Become Much Shorter, State Administrative Decisions Census, and More – Lexum Newsletter v.8
- June, 2016 – Students: Protect your research, Zoupio: From Legal Publishing to Technical Publishing and More – Lexum Newsletter v.7
- January, 2016 – Please Don’t Try to Disrupt Anything, Lexbox Featured on LawSites and More – Lexum Newsletter v.6
- October, 2015 – What Do You Do When You Find What You’ve Been Looking For? and More – Lexum Newsletter v.5
- August, 2015 – The Promise of Convenience for CanLII Users, Decisia for a Court’s Intranet and Website and More – Lexum Newsletter v.4
- July, 2015 – Special Edition! Lexbox now in Open Beta!
- May, 2015 – Keeping Track of Legal Research, SCC Decisions Archives, LVI2015 and More – Lexum Newsletter v.3
- January, 2015 – Metadata Extraction, LFNL Case Study and More – Lexum Newsletter v.2
- October, 2014 – Lexum Just Launched its Quarterly Newsletter!